13 – 16 December 2016, Fukuoka, Japan
The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (SPSJ) has organized SPSJ International Polymer Conferences (IPC) since 1984 offering an excellent platform to meet and discuss most updated topics in polymer science and technology.
The 11th SPSJ International Polymer Conference (IPC2016) will cover all aspects of polymer chemistry from synthesis to green chemistry, from semiconductor science to bio-related polymers, to make the conference “the cutting edge in polymer science & technology and the next milestone”.
Key oral Sessions:
- Recent Trends in Polymer Synthesis
- Recent Trends in Physics for Macro- and Supra-molecules
- Frontiers in Surface and Interface in Macromolecular Systems
- Frontiers in Biomedical Polymers and Nanomedicines
- Optics, Electronics and Energy
- Polymers in Automobiles and Aircrafts
- Polymers in Green Chemistry