- Sebastien Perrier (University of Warwick)
- Brent Summerlin (University of Florida)
- Professor Wenping Hu (ICCAS, Beijing)
- Professor Heather Maynard (UCLA)
- Professor Christopher Barner-Kowollik (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT))
- Professor Wei You (University of North Carolina)
- Professor Eva Harth (Vanderbilt University)
- Professor Benzhong Tang (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST))
Topics will cover the latest developments in the sector in all aspects of healthcare to solar cells, ranging from therapeutic aspects/nanomedicine to OPV’s/conducting polymers.
Better yet, the event is FREE to attend! And, if required, overnight accommodation is available in the University’s award winning on-campus conference accommodation.