European Polymer Federation (EPF) and the group of polymers GEP of the Spanish Royal Chemistry and Royal Physics Societies, would like to send a cordial and warm invitation to participate in the forthcoming EUROPEAN POLYMER CONGRESS EPF2011, and XII CONGRESS OF THE SPECIALIZED GROUP OF POLYMERS GEP, which will be held in the GRANADA CONGRESS CENTRE “Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos” , from the 26th June until the first of July, 2011. This international conference centre is placed in the centre of the historical and wonderful city of GRANADA which provides a unique opportunity to combine the participation in the sessions of the most important meeting held in Europe, and discover the magic and wonderful city visiting the well recognized historical sites considered as HERITAGE OF THE MANKIND.
Universally recognized plenary conference speakers have confirmed their participation, and selected invited speakers will contribute to offer a complete program with 12 plenary conferences, 60 invited lectures, about 350 oral presentations, and a selected number of posters. The topics that will be covered during this conference are;
- Synthetic Routes: Monomers and Polymers from Bioresources and Advanced Methodologies
- New Analytical and Characterization Tools
- Advanced Processing and Recycling Technologies
- Polymers for Advanced Applications Including Energy, Transport, Packaging and Environmentally Friendly Activities
- Chemistry and Physics of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies
- Bioinspired Polymers, Bioengineering and Biotechnology
Prof. Julio San Roman and the organizing committee of the EPF2011/GEP2011, is encouraging the participation of both academic and industrial specialists, to exchange ideas and discuss perspectives in the field of Polymer Science and Technology, to contribute for new developments and close cooperation between scientific groups and companies.