The 12th edition of the International Conference on Renewable Resources & Biorefineries will take place in Ghent, Belgium, from Monday May 30 until Wednesday June 1, 2016.
The conference aims at providing an overview of the scientific, technical, economic, environmental and social issues of renewable resources and biorefineries in order to give an impetus to the biobased economy and to present new developments in this area. The three day international conference will consist of plenary lectures and oral presentations by international experts, a poster session and an exhibition. For more details on the conference click here.
Speakers and Session Chairs at RRB-12
• Niki Baccile – CNRS-UPMC Paris, France
• Joseph John Bozell – University of Tennessee, USA
• Tony Bridgwater – Aston University, UK
• Robert Brown – Iowa State University, USA
• Jo Dewulf – Ghent University, Belgium
• Bert Groenendaal – Sioen, Belgium
• Bjarne Holmbom – Åbo Akademi University, Finland
• Jennifer Littlechild – University of Exeter, UK
• Guillaume Marti – Université Paul Sabatier-Toulouse III, France
• Nigel Mouncey – DOW, USA
• Korneel Rabaey – Ghent University, Belgium
• Anders Riisager – Technical University of Denmark
• Ka-Yiu San – Rice University, USA
• Bert Sels – Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
• Shicheng Zhang – Fudan University, Shanghai, P.R. China
Please submit your abstracts by January 15th 2016.