We are pleased to announce that registration and abstract submission for the 2016 International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials (ICEENN) is now open.
This marks the 11th year of the ICEENN, which will take place August 14-18th 2016 in Golden, Colorado (USA). The abstract submission deadline is April 18th. To find out more about the meeting, register, submit an abstract, and book accommodation and social activities please visit the conference website.
This conference brings together participants from academia, industry, government agencies, and non-governmental organizations to present and discuss current research findings on environmental health and safety aspects of nanotechnology.
The conference format is that of plenary oral presentations and poster sessions. Sessions are planned to cover topics that include:
• Advancements in nanomaterial analysis methods
• Surface chemistry of nanomaterials in complex matrices
• Release from consumer products and environmental fate
• In vivo and in vitro toxicology of nanomaterials
• Applications of nanomaterials in environment and health
• Environmental issues of production-scale nanotech
• Social and regulatory considerations of nanotechnology
A 2-day pre-conference workshop on nanoparticle characterization will precede the meeting. A number of social activities are planned. Updates to the website will be posted regularly. August is prime tourism season in Colorado so we strongly encourage you to book your accommodation early.
We look forward to welcoming you in Golden for the 2016 ICEENN!