September 7-11, 2014
The 9th International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials (Nano2014) aims to bring together researchers, regulators, and industry to discuss the potential hazards and risks of current and future applications in the key sector of nanotechnology, along with mechanisms to bring about risk reduction while maintaining economic and social benefits.
Human exposure and hazard will be key aspects of the conference and the program will contain multiple sessions related to:
1) physical and chemical properties of nanoparticles as related to the environment and health,
2) fate, behavior and transformations,
3) toxicology and ecotoxicology,
4) social and regulatory sciences,
5) innovation and applications of nanotechnology to environmental and health issues.
Don’t miss out – submit your abstracts by 15th June 2014!
Registration can be completed online and you must be registered by 30th June 2014 in order to attend this conference