Incorporating the 5th International NanoBio Conference & 3rd International Conference on BioNano Innovation (ICBNI), NanoBio Australia 2014 will take place on 6-10th July 2014 in Brisbane, Australia.
The intersection of Biology with Nanoscience and Nanotechnology currently represents one of the most exciting wellsprings of scientific innovation, and is also a major stimulus for a plethora of high value technologies and industries. By combining the two largest conferences in the world which focus on this scientific frontier, NanoBio Australia 2014 will feature a diverse array of multi-disciplinary science designed to connect world-leading scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs working in this space.
International Plenary Speakers:
- Dr Leroy Hood –Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, USA
- Professor Pamela Silver – Harvard University, USA
- Professor Molly Stevens – Imperial College, UK
- Professor Virgil Percec – University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Professor Thomas Healy AO – The University of Melbourne, Australia