We are delighted to announce the launch of a new themed collection in Analytical Methods focusing on Advanced Separations, guest edited by Analytical Methods Associate Editor, Zhen Liu (Nanjing University, China), Wenwan Zhong (University of California, Riverside, USA) and Takuya Kubo (Kyoto University, Japan).
This collection will welcome review articles and primary research on the following topics:
- Advanced materials and substances for separation
- Microchannel or nanochannel based separation (microseparation)
- Multidimensional separation
- 3D printing for separation
- Electrophoretic cytometry
- Advanced separation techniques for challenging applications (food safety, -omics studies etc.)
The submission deadline for this collection is November 30th 2020.
However, we are very aware of the challenges faced by researchers as COVID-19 continues to affect the world, and we will be very flexible with this deadline. Please do let us know if you’d like to be involved, even if you suspect the deadline above may be unachievable.
If you are interested in submitting to this collection, please contact the Analytical Methods Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all submitted manuscripts will be subject to peer review in accordance with the journal’s normal standards. Articles included in the collection will be published as they are accepted and collected into an online collection.