We all want value for money.
And as the world’s leading chemistry community, we want to make sure your researchers can access the very best content.
Our plans and pricing for 2015 show our commitment to this aim.
Key highlights and changes for 2015 include:
- Chemical Science will become a Gold Open Access journal, with no article processing fees for at least two years
- A new journal: Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, available free online to all existing customers (and registered individuals) until the end of 2016
- Our collections continue to represent excellent discounts when compared with individual journal prices:
- RSC Gold, our most comprehensive package, has expanded to include Biomaterials Science
- We’ve increased the discount on the Core Chemistry Collection to 35%
- More content: Nanoscale and Polymer Chemistry are doubling in frequency to 48 issues per year
- To help smaller institutions, the flexibility of our eBook Pick and Choose model lets you choose only the books you and your researchers really need
- Our annual eBook Collections are now available for all years from 2008 to 2015. We will publish a minimum of 65 eBooks in 2015
And in response to customer feedback, Methods in Organic Synthesis and Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions will merge to form Synthetic Reaction Updates – a new easily digestible, quality database with no content overlap.
If you would like to discuss your current subscriptions, or you have any questions, please contact us.