I will shortly be attending the 13th Belgian Organic Synthesis Symposium (BOSS XIII) in Leuven, 15-20 July, and if you too are in attendance, I’ d love to meet you there!
Please let us know if you will also be in attendance and would like to arrange a meeting – simply email us at the OBC editorial office.
OBC is delighted to be a media partner of the conference, and there’s a lot to look forward to again on this 13th edition of the symposium:
- Prof. Ben Feringa (University of Groningen, The Netherlands) is the Tetrahedron Chair 2012 awardee, and will give lectures all throughout the opening day on ‘Exploring chiral space in asymmetric catalysis’.
- Prof. Illan Marek (Technion – Israel Institute of Technology) is the recipient of the 2012 Janssen Pharmaceutica Prize for Creativity in Organic Synthesis
Plenary lectures at the symposium will be given by :
- Prof. Matthias Beller (University of Rostock, Germany)
- Prof. Dale L. Boger (The Scripps research institute, La Jolla, USA)
- Prof. Jan-Erling Backvall (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- Prof. Karl Gademann (University of Basel, Switzerland)
- Prof. Frank Glorius (University of Muenster, Germany)
- Prof. Veronique Gouverneur (University of Oxford, UK)
- Prof. Shu Kobayashi (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Professor Michael Krishe (University of Texas, Austin, USA)
- Dr Emmanuel Lacote (ICSN – CNRS, France)
- Prof. Istvan Marko (UCL, Belgium)
- Prof. Gary A. Molander (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Prof. Klaus Mueller (F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Switzerland)
- Prof. Tobias Ritter (Harvard University, USA)
- Prof. Scott Snyder (Columbia University, USA)
- Prof. Paul A. Wender (Stanford University, USA)
- Prof. Ming Hua Xu (Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, PR China)
I look forward to meeting you in Leuven!