Thank you for sharing our 10th Anniversary year.
As 2019 comes to an end, we look back at some of the exciting events and activities that have happened in the last year.
International Year of the Periodic Table
Nanoscale has featured in a series of online article collections celebrating the International Year of the Periodic Table, guest edited by Editorial Board Members from across the materials and nano journals.
- Elements for Next Generation Batteries
- Low Dimensional Carbon Systems
- Precious Metals for Cancer Treatment
- From Pb and Sn Perovskites to the Next Generation
- Lanthanides for Precision Therapy and Beyond
- Single Atoms as Active Catalysts
We celebrated out 10th Anniversary Year with a number of online collections to highlight the fantastic support that our authors, reviewers, and readers have given us over the last ten years.
- 10th Anniversary Special Issue
- Nanoscale 10th Anniversary: Top Authors
- Nanoscale 10th Anniversary: Top Cited Articles
Nanoscale published two themed issues in 2019, and we have many more exciting themed issues planned. Watch this space!
- Halide perovskite nanocrystals, guest edited by Lakshminarayana Polavarapu, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Qiao Zhang, Soochow University, and Roman Krahne, Italian Institute of Technology.
- Nanocarbons, guest edited by Nianjun Yang, University of Siegen, Dai-Wen Pang, Wuhan University, and Yasuaki Einaga, Keio University.
Finally, check out the 2019 HOT article collection, featuring work from Morteza Mahmoudi, Paolo Samori, Martin Pumera, Xun Wang, and more.
2019 Nanoscale HOT Article Collection
The Nanoscale team wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.