The exciting and lively city of Madrid constitutes a vibrant venue to frame this event due to the excellent communications and leisure offer.
NALS 2020 will bring together academia and industrial researchers in materials science, chemistry, engineering, medicine, and biology, to establish synergies, strengthen initiated collaborations and create new ones
- Deadline for abstract submission extended to 25th November 2019
- Abstract Notification: 9th December 2019.
- Early Registration Deadline : 23th December 2019.
- NALS 2020 meeting: from 29th to 31st January 2020.
List of Plenary Speakers
- Prof. María José Alonso, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- Dr. Christian Dose, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH (Bergisch Gladbach, Germany)
- Prof. Claire Wilhelm, Paris Diderot University (Paris, France)
- Prof. Kenneth A. Dawson, University College Dublin (Dublin, Ireland)
- Nanomaterials for therapy: optical/magnetic hyperthermia; drug delivery; tissue regeneration; gene and cell therapies.
- Nanomaterials for detection and diagnosis: magnetic resonance imaging; magnetic particle imaging; magneto-encephalography; magnetic, optic, electromagnetic, and electrochemical sensing actuators; magnetic cell/exosome/protein pre-concentration and isolation.
- Nanomaterials for environmental applications: water and air treatment, soil remediation.
- In silico testing: computer modelling of nanomaterials and their application in medicine and biology.
- Lab on-a-chip, and organ on-a-chip.
- Metrology and standardisation of nanomaterials.
- Synthesis, functionalization, bioconjugation, and surface engineering of nanomaterials.
- Biocompatibility and toxicity of nanomaterials.
- Nanomaterials for translational applications.