NJC is sponsoring several conferences during the coming summer months, starting in just a couple of weeks. We look forward to meeting you at one of these events.
|Managing Editor Denise Parent will be attending the 15th French-American Chemical Society Meeting: June 1–5 in Avignon (France), at which Dr Rémi Chauvin will give the NJC Lecture.|
|NJC is a sponsor of two symposia at the Canadian Chemistry Society Conference: June 1–5 in Vancouver (Canada). The sponsored symposia are “pi-Conjugated Materials: From Design to Application” (Chairs: Jaclyn Brusso and Dwight Seferos) and “Functional Inorganic and Hybrid Polymers” (Chairs: Thomas Baumgartner, Derek Gates, Jens Müller).|
|Denise Parent will also be attending the 1st International Symposium on Halogen Bonding: June 18–22 in Porto Cesareo (Italy), for which NJC is a sponsor.|
|Assistant Editor Laurent Vial will represent NJC at the 2014 International Conference on Phosphorus Chemistry: June 28–July 2 in Dublin (Ireland). NJC will sponsor a coffee break for attendees.|
|NJC is also sponsoring the 12th European Biological Inorganic Chemistry Conference: August 24–28 in Zurich (Switzerland).|
NJC‘s editors will also be attending a number of other conferences this summer. Feel free to contact our editors if you too will be attending one of these events.
• Assistant Editor Yannick Guari is an invited speaker at the annual Gecom-CONCOORD meeting: May 18–23 in Vers (France).
• Assistant Editor Ling Peng will be giving a lecture at the BioDendrimer 2014 meeting: June 18–20 in Lugano (Switzerland), which NJC has also supported in the past.
• Associate Editor Peter Junk will be a participant in the 27th Rare Earth Research Conference: June 22–26 in Lake Tahoe (USA).
• Yannick Guari will also be at the 14th International Conference on Molecule-Based Magnets: Juy 5–10 in St Petersburg (Russia).
• Associate Editor Jaïrton Dupont, as a member of the International Advisory Board, will be attending the 19th International Symposium on Homogenous Catalysis: July 6–11 in Ottawa (Canada).
• In July Peter Junk will attend meetings on 3 continents. Look for him at the following meetings:
Terrae Rare: July 7–12 in Cologne (Germany); XXVI International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry: July 13–18 in Sapporo (Japan); 8th Australian Organometallic Chemistry Symposium: July 22–25 in Magnetic Island (Australia).
• Ling Peng will be attending Challenges in Organic Chemistry (ISACS14): August 7–10 in Shanghai (China).
• Jaïrton Dupont is an invited lecturer at the Gordon Conference on Ionic Liquids: August 17–22 at the Sunday River Resort (USA).