The NJC team will be attending a number of conferences in 2011. Find out where you can meet us!
Here is a selection of the conferences we will be attending:
- Journées Chimie de Coordination – 3th-4th February, Angers (France) Meet Marie
- PPS-27 – 10th-14th May, Marrakesh (Morocco) Meet Marie
- 7th International Dendrimer Symposium – 26th June – 1st July, Gaithersburg, MD (USA), Meet Denise
- 6th International Symposium on Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry – 3rd-7th July, Brighton (UK) Meet Laurent
- 19th EuCheMS Conference on Organometallic Chemistry – 3rd-7th July, Toulouse (France) Meet Yannick
- 19th International Symposium on the Photophysics and Photochemistry of Coordination Compounds – 3rd-7th July, Strasbourg (France) Meet Marie
- ISACS4: Challenges in Renewable Energy – 5th-8th July, Boston (USA) Meet Denise
- 4th European Conference on Chemistry for Life Sciences – 31st August – 3rd Sept., Budapest (Hungary), Meet Laurent
Please let us know if you are planning on attending any of these meetings as it would be lovely to meet you there.