You have gained interesting research results in the field of laser material processing and want to discuss them with experts from all over the world? If so, submit an abstract for the 11th CIRP Conference on Photonic Technologies [LANE 2020] until January 24, 2020.
Especially recent developments in the field of
Laser Material Processing
- Beam sources & components
- Laser beam welding, brazing & soldering
- Laser beam cutting & drilling
- Surface treatment & forming
- Laser assisted processes
- Experimental results
- Simulation & modeling
- Sensing & control
- Laser safety
and the Emerging Technologies
- Additive Manufacturing
- Precision processing with ultrashort laser pulses
- Fast laser beam manipulation
- Laser material processing in the visible wavelength range
are of interest.
In order to give a detailed overview, LANE aims not only at scientific contributions, but integrates the industrial perspective and their relevance for application, as well. It takes place from September 06-10, 2020 in Fürth, Germany. Visit the conference website for more information: https://www.lane-conference.org
Materials Horizons is delighted to support the conference with two prizes for the best talks.