Welcome to MedChemComm Issue 3!
In this new issue, you’ll find a new collection of exciting papers on medicinal chemistry research, which you can download for free!
This month’s menu includes:
– The importance of solvation in the design of ligands targeting membrane proteins
– Repairing faulty genes by aminoglycosides: Identification of new pharmacophore with enhanced suppression of disease-causing nonsense mutations
– Synthesis and anti HSV-1 evaluation of novel indole-3,4-diones
– Novel indolizine compounds as potent inhibitors of phosphodiesterase IV (PDE4): structure–activity relationship
– Interactions of polysulfanes with components of red blood cells
– Structure-based design, synthesis, and profiling of potent and selective neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) inhibitors with an amidinothiophene hydroxypiperidine scaffold
– Carba-LNA modified siRNAs targeting HIV-1 TAR region downregulate HIV-1 replication successfully with enhanced potency
That is a great selection, isn’t it? We hope you enjoy it and you find it enlightening.