We’d like to know if you think longevity foods exist, and if so, what they are? We’re launching a blog competition to explore this area. Share your thoughts about this question by posting a reply to this blog and you could win the new Kindle 3G Wireless.
We’re not looking for long lengthy explanations – instead short blog comments addressing the issue and explaining your thoughts. Whether you work in industry, academia, or government we’d like to hear from you.
The competition will be judged by members of the Food & Function team: Professor Gary Williamson Editor-in-Chief; Professor Cesar G. Fraga, Associate Editor; Professor Steven Feng Chen, Associate Editor and Sarah Ruthven, Managing Editor.
This is your chance to engage with other members of the food science community and open up an interesting discussion.
Upload your entry today!
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is not open to RSC Staff members.
- One blog entry per person.
- All entries will be entered as comments on the RSC Food and Function blog.
- Only entries submitted via blog form by 1700 GMT on Tuesday 5th July 2011 will be accepted.
- Short-listed entries and the overall competition winner agree to have their details used in future publicity. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and RSC Publishing reserves the right to use the name of the winner.
- Any entry not meeting the eligibility criteria will not be accepted.
- RSC Publishing reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice.
- The prize is a 3G wireless Kindle. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of RSC Publishing shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- RSC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.