Energy & Environmental Science and Sustainable Energy & Fuels are delighted to be supporting the International Conference on Novel Materials for Energy Conversion and Optoelectronics taking place in Santa Fe, United States, between 11-12 December 2018.
The scope of the conference covers a broad range of research directions related to novel materials for applications in energy conversion and optoelectronics ranging from photovoltaics and photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic production of solar fuels, to sensing and light emission in electroluminescent devices and lasers. Particular emphasis is on understanding the relationship between the structural properties of materials and their function in final devices, which is key to fostering further advances in device performance. Consequently, novel theoretical and characterization tools represent topics of keen interest to this conference.
- Early registration deadline: 12th August 2018
- Abstracts submission deadline (oral): 12th August 2018
- Abstracts submission deadline (poster): 10th November 2018
- Scientific program: 6th September 2018
- Social dinner: 11th December 2018