The latest issue of Energy & Environmental Science is now online. You can read the full issue here.
The outside front cover features an article on Introducing structural colour in DSCs by using photonic crystals: interplay between conversion efficiency and optical properties by Daniele Colonna, Silvia Colodrero, Henrik Lindström, Aldo Di Carlo and Hernán Míguez.
Modeling geminate pair dissociation in organic solar cells: high power conversion efficiencies achieved with moderate optical bandgaps is the article highlighted on the inside front cover by Jonathan D. Servaites, Brett M. Savoie, Joseph B. Brink, Tobin J. Marks and Mark A. Ratner.
Issue 8 contains the following Review, Perspective and Minireview articles:
- Morphology characterization in organic and hybrid solar cells
Wei Chen, Maxim P. Nikiforov and Seth B. Darling
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8045-8074
- A review on nanomaterials for environmental remediation
Mya Mya Khin, A. Sreekumaran Nair, V. Jagadeesh Babu, Rajendiran Murugan and Seeram Ramakrishna
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8075-8109
- Prospects for polymer-based thermoelectrics: state of the art and theoretical analysis
Theodore O. Poehler and Howard E. Katz
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8110-8115
- Future carbon dioxide removal via biomass energy constrained by agricultural efficiency and dietary trends
Thomas W. R. Powell and Timothy M. Lenton
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8116-8133
- Catalytic water oxidation at single metal sites
Rui Cao, Wenzhen Lai and Pingwu Du
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8134-8157
- Overcoming efficiency challenges in organic solar cells: rational development of conjugated polymers
Hae Jung Son, Bridget Carsten, In Hwan Jung and Luping Yu
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8158-8170
- Formic acid as a hydrogen source – recent developments and future trends
Martin Grasemann and Gábor Laurenczy
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8171-8181
- Graphene as a counter electrode material for dye-sensitized solar cells
Hui Wang and Yun Hang Hu
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5, 8182-8188
Fancy submitting an article to Energy & Environmental Science? Then why not submit to us today!