We are delighted to announce two RSC receptions taking place at the American Chemical Society (ACS) Fall meeting in Chicago, USA, and the EuChemS Chemistry Congress in Lisbon, Portugal at the end of this month.
Both symposia will celebrate our recent three journal launches:
- EES Catalysis publishing exceptional research on energy and environmental catalysis – now open for submissions
- RSC Sustainability is dedicated to sustainable chemistry and new solutions – now open for submissions
- Sustainable Food Technology cultivates sustainable solutions to food processing and engineering challenges – opening for submissions next week.
Join us at our receptions to celebrate
If you are planning to attend either ACS Fall or the EuChemS Chemistry Congress, we’d love you to join our receptions.
- ACS Fall: join us on the RSC stand on Tuesday 23rd August at 5-6pm
- EuChemS: Come find us at our Royal Society of Chemistry stand to get your invitation.
We look forward to meeting you there,
Royal Society of Chemistry
On behalf of
|Jorge Barros Velázquez
Sustainable Food Technology