RightsLink and permission requests

Are you an author? Do you need permission to use material from an RSC journal article? If so, you’ll be delighted to hear that the permission request process is now much quicker and easier, and available 24/7.

That’s because we have just introduced the RightsLink system for processing requests to use material from RSC journals. Go to the Instructions for using RightsLink to find out what to do.

If you are an RSC author, and would like to reproduce your own figures, etc in another publication, you do not have to request permission.

Also, if you are submitting an article or chapter to an RSC publication and you wish to reproduce figures from another RSC publication, you do not have to request permission. 

All details can be found on our Permission Request pages.

To reproduce material from other RSC publications, such as Chemistry World, Education in Chemistry or RSC books, you will still need to use the Permission Request Form.

If you have any questions, please contact the Contracts & Copyright department.

Digg This
Reddit This
Stumble Now!
Share on Facebook
Bookmark this on Delicious
Share on LinkedIn
Bookmark this on Technorati
Post on Twitter
Google Buzz (aka. Google Reader)