In celebration of Peer Review Week, with the theme of Recognition for Review, we would like to highlight the top 10 reviewers for Molecular Systems Design & Engineering in 2016, as selected by the editor for their significant contribution to the journal.
Top 10 Reviewers for Molecular Systems Design & Engineering:
– Dr Shen-Long Tsai – National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
– Dr Paul Mathias – Fluor, USA
– Dr Laura De Laporte – DWI, Germany
– Dr Ivan Stoikov – Kazan Federal University, Russia
– Dr Musharaf Ali – BARC, India
– Dr Sergey Borisov – Graz University of Technology, Austria
– Dr Vladan Mlinar – Brown University, USA
– Professor Alexander Shaplov – A.N. Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds , Russia
– Professor Edward Maginn – University of Notre Dame, USA
Dr Pasquale Stano – Roma Tre University, Italy
We would like to say a massive thank you to these reviewers as well as the Molecular Systems Design & Engineering board and all of the chemistry and engineering communities for their continued support of the journal, as authors, reviewers and readers.