We are pleased to welcome nominations for the 2021 Pioneering Investigator Lectureship for Chem Soc Rev.
All nominations must be received by 1st February 2021.
Early career researchers may be nominated for the ChemComm Emerging Investigator Lectureship.
- The winner will be invited to present a lecture on their work, as well as receive £1500 and a certificate of recognition.
- The recipient will also be asked to contribute a review article for the journal.
How to nominate
Self-nomination is not permitted. Nominators must send the following to the editorial team via email@example.com by 1st February 2021.
- Recommendation letter, including the name, contact details and website URL of the nominee.
- A one-page CV for the nominee, including a summary of their education, dates of key career achievements, a list of up to five of their top independent publications, total numbers of publications and patents, and other indicators of esteem, together with evidence of career independence.
- A copy of the candidate’s best publication to date (as judged by the nominator).
- Two supporting letters of recommendation from two independent referees. These should not be someone from the same institution or the candidate’s post doc or PhD supervisor.
- The nominator and independent referees should comment on the candidate’s presenting skills.
Incomplete nominations or those not adhering to the above requirements will not be considered, and nominees will not be contacted regarding any missing or incorrect documents.
- The editorial team will screen each nomination for eligibility and draw up a shortlist of candidates based on the nomination documents provided.
- The recipient of the lectureship will be selected and endorsed by a selection panel composed of members of the ChemSocRev Editorial Board.
NB: Please note that members of the selection panel from the Chem Soc Rev Editorial Board are not eligible to nominate, or provide references, for this lectureship.
For any queries, please contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.