13th Chemical Physics Congress has the qualification to carry the continuity of biennially organized meetings in which the advances and applications are shared in experimental and computational areas. Confirmed speakers are:
- Millard AlexanderUniversity of Maryland, United States
- Vincenzo AquilantiUniversita di Perugia, Italy
- Doros TheodorouN. T. University of Athens, Greece
- Octavio RonceroCSIC, Spain
- François LiqueUniversite du Havre, France
- Cecilia ColettiUniversità di Chieti, Italy
- Piotr ŻuchowskiNicolaus C. University, Poland
- Viktorya AviyenteBoğaziçi University, Turkey
- Ersin YurtseverKoç University, Turkey
- Şefik SüzerBilkent University, Turkey
- Mine YurtseverITU, Turkey
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics are delighted to be providing poster prizes together with book vouchers.
Please see the conference website for more details here.