As a specialist publisher working with internationally respected authors, we support scientists, researchers, students and teachers with high quality, internationally respected chemical science books that span the breadth of our subject. Our collection is made up of over 1,500 books – and it’s growing.
To explore our latest titles and find out what’s on the horizon, download your copy of our Books Catalogue.
There’s a lot to look forward to in 2017.
- more volumes added to established series
- two completely new series – Food Chemistry, Function and Analysis provides comprehensive coverage of important topics in food science and chemistry, and Advances in Chemistry Education reviews developments in chemistry education internationally
- unique additions to our textbook selection, with exciting works on organic synthesis, catalysis, mathematical tools for NMR and microfluidics
- new editions of classic textbooks including Handbook of Surface Plasmon Resonance, An Introduction to Ionic Liquids and Chemistry of Polymers
- explorations of the chemistry of daily life in The Chemical Story of Olive Oil, Coffee: Chemistry, Quality and Health, Poisons and Poisonings, and The Science Behind the Superheroes.
And that’s just a taste of what’s waiting for you inside the catalogue.
Would you prefer a print version of our Books Catalogue? Just send us your address and we’ll be happy to post one out to you.