The RSC Special Chemicals Sector, in association with The Knowledge Transfer Network, is pleased to announce the 2017 International Symposium on Continuous Flow Chemistry for Industrial Processes, which will be held in conjunction with Chemspec Europe 2017.
This international symposium, held over two days at the Munich Trade Fair Centre, will highlight recent developments focused on the growth of continuous processes in the fine chemicals and pharmaceutical industries. The programme includes internationally acclaimed speakers, mostly from industry, and from companies making pioneering advances in the technology.
- Charlotte Wiles, (Chemtrix, The Netherlands)
- Andrea Adamo, (Zaiput Flow Technologies, USA)
- Chris Price, (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Dirk Kirschneck, (Microinnova Engineering, Austria)
- Eric Beausoleil, (SiliCycle Inc, France)
- André de Vries, (Innosyn, The Netherlands)
- Sarah Hunter, (GSK, UK)
- Karim Engelmark Cassimjee, (EnginZyme, Sweden)
- Christian Hornung, (CSIRO, Australia)
- Zoel Codolà, (Medichem, Spain)