We are delighted to have many world-leading researchers in our community, helping to guide Nanoscale Horizons and Nanoscale as high impact journals publishing first reports of exceptional significance and high quality research respectively across nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Many of our Board members and authors have been recognized in Clarivate Analytics’ recently published 2017 Highly Cited Researchers list!
Congratulations from the Nanoscale Horizons and Nanoscale teams to…
…Editorial Board members
- Andrea Ferrari, University of Cambridge, UK
- Rongchao Jin, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Xiaogang Liu, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Shouheng Sun, Brown University, USA
…and Advisory Board members
- Chad Mirkin, Northwestern University, USA
- Rodney Ruoff, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Hua Zhang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Zhenan Bao, Stanford University, USA
- Yunqi Liu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Click on their names to check out some of their published work in Nanoscale.
If you think you might have some work that represents a brand new concept of exceptional significance then get in touch on email@example.com.