The 2018 MedChemComm Emerging Investigator Lectureship is now open for nominations.
Nominations will close 28 November 2017.
The recipient of the lectureship will receive a contribution of up to £1000 towards speaking at a conference in 2018.
|Qualification The lectureship is open to candidates who received their PhD in 2008 or later and who have made a significant contribution to medicinal chemistry in their early career, particularly if they have brought new ideas to drug discovery.
How you can nominate If you would like to nominate someone please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following details:
Additional supporting information, for example their CV, is very helpful in making a decision but is not mandatory for making a nomination.
Self-nominations are accepted but must be supported by a letter of support from your Head of Departments or similar person at your institute.
Selection All qualified nominations will be considered and a short-list of candidates with be selected based on the information provided at nomination. The MedChemComm Editorial Board will then vote to select the recipient and the winner will be announced in late 2017.
Previous lectureship winners include:
- Dr Laura H. Heitman (Leiden University, Netherlands) – 2017 Winner
- Dr Alessio Ciulli (University of Dundee, UK) – 2016 Winner
- Professor Richard Payne (University of Sydney, Australia) – 2015 Winner
- Professor Christian Heinis (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland) – 2013 Winner
- Professor Patrick Gunning (University of Toronto, Canada) – 2012 Winner