The Food Matters Live Event will take place this year from the 22nd – 24th November at the ExCeL, London.
‘Food Matters Live is the UK’s only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.’
Food Matters Live will include:
- 600 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the event and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend event and seminar sessions
- Six educational and inspiring attractions
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
Registration for the event opens in July and further details including how to register can be found here.