The biannual International Symposium will take place in Hayama, Japan on 27th August 2017 – 1st September 2017. The Free Radicals series aims to provide a strongly interdisciplinary forum for chemists, physicists, astrophysicists and environmental scientists for exchanging the latest research results on diverse aspects, experiment and theory, of free radicals.
- Spectroscopy of free radicals
- Structure of free radicals
- Chemical kinetics and dynamics of radicals, theory and experiment
- Ultrafast spectroscopy of chemical dynamics
- Free radicals as reaction intermediates
- Free radicals and atmospheric chemistry
- Free radicals and combustion chemistry
- Free radicals and interstellar chemistry
- Cold atoms and molecules
For more information, please check out the website.