PCCP is delighted to announce the following winners from the recent Bunsentagung 2012 which took place last month in Leipzig, Germany.
The winners of the PCCP Poster Prize were: Dr. Jan Philipp Hofmann (Utrecht University, The Netherlands), Dr. Axel Rosenhahn (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany) and Dr. Felix Plamper (RWTH Aachen University, Germany).
A further 10 winners were also awarded with the PCCP ‘Hot Topics’ Prize:
- Dr. Andreas Hofmann (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Inga Niedermaier (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Benedikt Uhl (University of Ulm)
- Dr. Ian Grant (Ruhr-University Bochum)
- Henrike Müller-Werkmeister (Goethe-University Frankfurt)
- Nancy Faßheber (University of Kiel)
- Dr. Maik Eichelbaum (Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society)
- Dr. Axel Pramann (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt)
- Andreas Lesch (The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg)
- Roland Frach (TU Dortmand University)
All prizes were presented by Professor Martin Quack, member of the PCCP Ownership Board. PCCP is co-owned by 17 national Societies including the Deutsche Bunsen-Gesellschaft für Physikalische Chemie (DBG). Every time a paper by an author based in Germany is published in PCCP, the DBG receives a financial royalty from the journal. We are proud of PCCP’s strong and historic links with German research.