Professor Ha’s research uses physical concepts and experimental techniques to study molecular biology. Techniques the group uses include single-molecule fluorescence spectroscopy and microscopy, and magnetic and optical tweezers.
He is also one of the Guest Editors of the popular 2010/11 PCCP themed issue series on biophysics and biophysical chemistry. The series includes issues on the following topics – check them out today:
PCCP biophysics and biophysical chemistry series
- Biomolecular Structures: From Isolated Molecules to Living Cells – 2010 Issue 14
- Molecular Mechanisms of the Photostability of life – 2010, Issue 19
- Water in biological systems – 2010, Issue 35
- Advances in Mass Spectrometry for Biological Science – 2010, Issue 41
- Homochirality and Origin of Life – Coming in January 2011
- Nano-bio: The interface between bio-systems and nano-devices – Coming in April 2011
Sign-up to our free contents e-alerts to have the upcoming issues sent direct to your inbox.