The RSC is delighted to sponsor the 22nd Brazilian Congress on Catalysis, taking place on 25 -29 of September in Bento Gonçalves, Brazil!
In celebration of the return of this event in person, we are delighted to announce that a number of Catalysis Science & Technology themed issues will be free to read for all from September 25 – October 15!
- The free to read Catalysis Science & Technology collections are:
- Plastic Conversion, 2023 (joint with Polymer Chemistry)
- Catalysis Science & Technology Emerging Investigator Series, 2022
- Catalysis Science & Technology 10th Anniversary Perspectives, 2022
- In situ and operando spectroscopy in catalysis, 2022
- Catalysis Science & Technology 10th Anniversary Symposium, 2021
Looking for even more catalysis content from the RSC?
- Read the RSC’s new Open Access catalysis journal EES Catalysis, publishing high quality research on energy and environmental catalysis!
- Check out these recent RSC Advances collections (Open Access):
To keep up to date with the latest catalysis research and other journal news, sign up to our e-alerts.
Meet the CS&T Editorial Board