Whether you are a chemist, chemical engineer, QA or safety specialist, your aims when scaling up your process are often the same:
• Achieving greater process efficiency, yield and throughput.
• Eliminating unsafe and non-green processes and materials.
• Decreasing the costs and number of steps involved.
Since the first conference in 1994, The Scale-Up of Chemical Processes has become the major international forum for the discussion of all these aspects of scale-up and more in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Key speakers presenting case studies and examples of some of the pitfalls and problems they encountered and how they overcame them. With unparalleled networking opportunities, this broad-based conference is the best place to learn about and discuss the latest novel ideas and techniques with the key people in the industry.
This year, the conference takes place in Rochester, NY from 21-23 June and includes speakers such as:
- Jim Bruno, (Chemical & Pharmaceutical Solutions, USA)
- Wim Dermaut, (Agfa Materials, Belgium)
- Emma McInturff, (Pfizer, USA)
- Vincent Ferey, (Sanofi, France)
- John W. Harder, (Kodak, USA)
- Sebastian Härtner, (EMD Performance Materials, Germany)