We are pleased to announce the 4th Implementation of Microreactor Technology in Biotechnology conference, which will take place in Bled, Slovenia, from 23-26 April 2017.
The IMTB conference, which is a collaborative series between research groups from the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, and the University of Zagreb, Croatia, aims to provide a platform for people from industry and academia, working in the cross-section of microfluidics, life sciences, analytics and bioprocess engineering.
Invited prominent speakers from leading research institutions and industry, together with participants of various backgrounds including chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering, medicine, pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and biotechnology, will present their recent achievements in the fields of enzymatic microreactors, cells within microdevices, analytical microdevices and bioprocess intensification and integration within microdevices. Abstract submission prizes, as well as oral and poster prizes supported by Reaction Chemistry & Engineering, will also be presented.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Takehiko Kitamori, (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Marko Mihovilovic, (Technical University Wien, Austria)
- Florian Hollfelder, (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Michal Přibyl, (University of Chemistry and Technology, Czech Republic)
- Jennifer Littlechild, (University of Exeter, UK)
- Jochen Büchs, (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- Manabu Tokeshi, (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- Brian Paul, (Oregon State University and Microproducts Breakthrough Institute, USA)