We are pleased to announce the 21st International Conference on Organic Synthesis (ICOS 21) which will be held on 11–16 December 2016 at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India.
This biennial IUPAC event is a platform for the exhibition of new and upcoming topics in the field of organic chemistry.
Returning to India for the first time since ICOS 10 was held at IIS Bangalore in 1994, this conference aims to bring together new ideas across total synthesis, design of new methodologies, flow chemistry, C–H activation, synthetic biology, pharmaceutical chemistry and industrial chemistry.
Register now to attend the meeting alongside the following speakers:
Professor Goverdhan Mehta, University of Hyderabad, India
- Janine Cossy, Institute of Chemistry, Biology and Innovation, France
- Michael Krische, The University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Dawei Ma, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, China
- Klaus Muellen, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany
- Ganesh Pandey, CBMR, India
- Viresh Rawal, The University of Chicago, USA
- Chris Senanayake, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Keisuke Suzuki, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Dean Toste, University of California, USA
- Herbert Waldmann, Max Planck University of Molecular Physiology, Germany