We are delighted to announce that the Nanoscale themed issue on Recent Advances in Semiconductor Nanowire Research has now been published online – take a look today!
The issue was Guest Edited by Hong Jin Fan and Qihua Xiong (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore) – take a look at their Editorial for the issue.
Professor Hongjin Fan also provided the colourful artwork for this front cover!
Issue 5 contains the following Review, Mini-Review and Feature articles:
- The growth and applications of silicides for nanoscale devices
Yung-Chen Lin, Yu Chen and Yu Huang
- Synthesis and optical properties of II–VI 1D nanostructures
Muhammad Iqbal Bakti Utama, Jun Zhang, Rui Chen, Xinlong Xu, Dehui Li, Handong Sun and Qihua Xiong
- Oxide nanowires for solar cell applications
Qifeng Zhang, Supan Yodyingyong, Junting Xi, Daniel Myers and Guozhong Cao
- Anisotropic photonic properties of III–V nanowires in the zinc-blende and wurtzite phase
Christophe Wilhelm, Alexandre Larrue, Xing Dai, Dmitri Migas and Cesare Soci
- The interplay of structural and optical properties in individual ZnO nanostructures
Megan M. Brewster, Xiang Zhou, Ming-Yen Lu and Silvija Gradečak
Fancy submitting an article to Nanoscale? Then why not submit to us today!