We are delighted to have many world-leading materials science researchers on our Editorial Board and on our Advisory Board, helping to guide Materials Horizons as a premier journal publishing first reports of exceptional significance.
Many have been recognized in Clarivate Analytics’ recently published 2017 Highly Cited Researchers list!
Congratulations from the Materials Horizons team to…
…Editorial Board members
- Markus Antonietti, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Germany
- Thuc-Quyen Nguyen, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Henry Snaith, University of Oxford, UK
…and Advisory Board members
Paul Blom, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany
- Yong Cao, South China University of Technology, China
- Naomi Halas, Rice University, USA, Rice University, USA
- Martin Heeney, Imperial College London, UK
- Taeghwan Hyeon, Seoul National University, South Korea
- René Janssen, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Susumu Kitagawa, Kyoto University, Japan
- Frederik Krebs, Elite Science, Denmark
- Nathan Lewis, California Institute of Technology, USA
- Bin Liu, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Chad Mirkin, Northwestern University, USA
- John A Rogers, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Yi Xie, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Peidong Yang, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Shu-Hong Yu, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Dongyuan Zhao, Fudan University, China
Click on their names to check out some of their most recently published work in Materials Horizons.
If you think you might have some work that represents a brand new concept of exceptional significance then get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.