Materials Horizons will be supporting LANE 2016, 9th International Conference on Photonic Technologies, in Fürth, Germany, during 19th-22nd September 2016. We will be providing two Best Presentation Prizes comprising a certificate and years online subscription to Materials Horizons.
LANE 2016 offers a platform for international exchange of ideas, opinions, perspectives, results and solutions concerning photonic technologies.
Especially recent developments in the field of
Laser Material Processing
- Beam sources & components
- Laser beam welding, brazing & soldering
- Laser beam cutting & drilling
- Surface treatment & forming
- Laser assisted processes
- Experimental results
- Simulation & modeling
- Sensing & control
are of interest. In order to open up the capability of light, it is essential to look ahead. Against this background LANE 2016 wants to enhance the
- Additive manufacturing
- Precision processing with ultrashort laser pulses
- Fast laser beam manipulation