Materials Horizons would like to congratulate the prize winners from the 6th EuChemS conference on Nitrogen Ligands which took place in Beaune, France from the 13th-17th September. A number of Royal Society of Chemistry journal prizes – including Materials Horizons – were awarded to the following attendees for their work:
- MedChemComm: Sophie Laine (CNRS, France)
- Chemical Science: Neeladri Das (Patna University, India)
- Dalton Transactions: Nicole Kindermann (Goettingen, Germany), Florian Schendzielorz (Goettingen, Germany) & Charles Lochenie (Bayreuth, Germany)
- Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers: Amandine Conte-Daban (LCC Toulouse, France) & Yasin Kuzu (Dortmund, Germany)
- Materials Horizons: Maxim A. Faraonov (Chernogolovka, Russia)
Previous conferences have been held in Alghero (1992), Como (1996), Camerino (2004), Garmisch-Partenkirchen (2008) and Granada (2011) with the intention of attracting scientists with an interest in the field of metal-nitrogen ligand chemistry from Europe, abroad and in particular, young scientists.
Further information about the conference can be found on the website.