We are pleased to announce that Sustainable Energy & Fuels will be sponsoring the 3rd International Solar Fuels Conference (ISF-3) and the International Conference on Artificial Photosynthesis-2019 (ICARP2019). The meeting will be held in Hiroshima Convention Hall, Hiroshima City, Japan from November 20 to 24, 2019.
Topics at the conference include, but are not limited to:
– Artificial photosynthetic systems including water-oxidation, H2 production, and CO2 reduction
– Molecular photocatalysts and semiconductor photocatalysts
– Light-harvesting and photochemical charge separation
– Mechanisms of natural photosynthesis
– Biofuels from photosynthesis and biomass energy
– Photoelectrochemistry and photobiology
Early Bird Registration and Abstract Submission are now open.
The abstract submission deadline is August 20, 2019.
More information about ISF-3 & ICARP2019 can be found at http://photoenergy-conv.net/ICARP2019/.