The 19th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO 2019) will be held from 22-26, July 2019, in the Parisian Macao, Macau, China.
IEEE-NANO is the flagship IEEE conference on nanotechnology, which has been a successful annual conference since 2001. Recent conferences were held in Cork (2018), Pittsburgh (2017), Sendai (2016), Rome (2015), and Toronto (2014). This is only the 3rd time that the conference will be held in Greater China since its inception almost two decades ago (i.e., Hong Kong in 2007 and Beijing in 2013).
The conference scope spans both nanoscience and nanotechnology, including:
- Developing new nanomaterials or manipulating matter at nanometre length scale
- Studying the fundamental physical, chemical or biological properties of these nanomaterials and nanostructures
- Manipulating and optimizing nanomaterials and nanostructures to create new nanosensors, nanoactuators andnanoelectronic/nanophotonic devices.
Listed below are some of the more specific topics that IEEE-NANO 2019 will focus on:
- Micro/Nano Electro-Mechanical Systems (M/NEMS)
- Micro/Nano/Molecular Fabrication
- Nanomaterial Based Devices and Systems
- Nanophotonics and Nanoscale Imaging
- Nanoscale Robotics, Assembly, and Automation
- Molecular Sensors, Actuators, and Systems
- Micro/Nano Fluidics
- Micro/Nano Mechanics
Oral Abstract Submission 15 February 2019
Poster Abstract Submission 15 May 2019
Early Bird Registration 15 June 2019
More information available on the conference website: https://2019.ieeenano.org/