The 8th International Symposium on “Delivery of Functionality in Complex Food Systems” is on 7-10 July, in Porto, Portugal.
This series of Symposia have managed to gather, throughout the years, an interdisciplinary team of scientists from different research areas (food science and engineering, biophysics, applied soft matter, food technology, applied human nutrition) and very different proveniences (from academia, industry and young researchers) and places around the World.
Being the 8th symposium of the series, DOF2019 will not be an exception to this rule and we have prepared an exciting program that addresses the most recent developments in the area, featuring three main themes:
- Food Structures for Delivery of Functionality
- Safety and efficacy of delivery systems
- Healthy food design: is multi-functionality the right way forward?
- Early-bird Registration: until 24th May
- Full Registration: until 24th June
- Deadline for Poster Abstract Submission: until 31st May
- One registration fee per one or two abstracts