The Toxicology Research team will be attending a number of conferences in 2012 and we would be delighted to meet you.
Here are just some of the conferences where you can meet us in the coming months:
- Zing conference on Natural Products Synthesis and Biosynthesis – 10-13 February, Lanzarote, Spain – Meet Marie
- Gordon Research Conference on Marine Natural Products – 26 Feb.- 02 March, Ventura, USA – Meet Richard
- Keystone sympoium on Addressing the Challenges of Drug Discovery - 19-23 March, Tahoe City, USA – Meet Marie
- BTS Annual Congress 2012 - 25-28 March 2012, Warwick, UK – Meet Richard
- OBC Symposia, touring Shanghai, Lanzhou and Beijing – 14-21 April, China – Full details coming soon… – Meet Richard
- 48th EUROTOX Congress - 17-20 June, Stockholm, Sweden – Meet Nicola Wise, Business Development Executive
- Gordon Research Conference on Heterocyclic Compounds - 24-29 June, Salve Regina University, USA – Meet Marie
- BOSS XIII – 13th Belgium Organic Synthesis Symposium - 15-20 July, Leuven, Belgium – Meet Marie
- ASIATOX VI – 17-20 July, Sendai, Japan – Meet Richard
- 244th ACS National Meeting, 19-23 August, Philadelphia, USA – Meet Richard
- ISMC 2012 – 22nd International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry – 02-06 Sept., Berlin, Germany – Meet Marie
- ICPOC 21 – 21st IUPAC International Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry – 09-13 Sept., Durham, UK – Meet Marie
Please let us know if you are planning on attending any of these meetings, as it would be lovely to meet you there!