RSC Mobile provides readers with access to search more than 30 RSC journals from our RSC Publishing Platform.
If your institution/organisation pays for RSC journals, then you can access exactly the same content on this app using your institutions/organisations wireless network.
RSC Mobile includes:
- Up-to-the-minute access to RSC journals
- Full text HTML and PDF access via wireless networks for subscribing institutions/organisations
- The latest news from our RSC Publishing Platform
- Saving articles for offline reading
- Share your favourite content via email, Twitter or Facebook
Download the free RSC Mobile app
“Great app! It makes it dead simple to be up-to-date with your research areas of interest.
Easy to use, very flexible search, permits direct off-line saving of abstracts or papers, plus sharing your results with your colleagues (via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter) is just one-button away.
A must for any chemist!”
Martín Resano Ezcaray, University of Zaragoza, Spain
We are currently working on the RSC Mobile app for Android, which is planned for release early 2012.
Sign up to the RSC Publishing Innovation RSS feed to keep up-to-date when the Android version will be available.
You may also find of interest the new free ChemSpider app