Join keynote speakers and Soft Matter Associate Editors Jan Dhont, Christos Likos and Dimitris Vlassopoulos at The 4th International Soft Matter Conference (ISMC 2016), to be held in Grenoble, France from 12–15 September 2016.
Submit your abstract by 1 March 2016
Early bird registration ends 1 June 2016
This conference will cover both the fundamental and applied aspects of soft matter and complex systems – please see the scientific programme for more information. Organised locally by scientists from the large-scale facilities ILL and ESRF as well as from Grenoble University and other research organisations such as CEA, CNRS and INPG, the venue will be the conference centre Alpexpo in Grenoble.
Plenary speakers confirmed:
- Matthias Ballauff, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin, Germany
- Jasna Brujic, University of New York, USA
- Joao Cabral, Imperial College, London, UK
- Michael E. Cates, University of Cambridge, UK
- Stefan W. Hell, MPI and University of Göttingen, Germany
- Regine von Klitzing, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Igor Musevic, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dieter Richter, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Francesco Sciortino, University La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Submit your abstract now to get involved!