The 4th ECI Association in Solution Conference, which will take place between 31 July – 4 August at Memorial University, Canada, will aim to bring together scientists from physics, chemistry, biology and engineering to discuss recent advances in the area of self-assembled and related systems.
The conference cuts across key, emerging areas in the biological, chemical, physical sciences along with nano- and micro-scale engineering. The topic is central to many major industries including food, cosmetics and consumer products, pharmaceuticals and energy.
The Scientific Committee for the conference includes:
- Jure Dobnikar (Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- John Dutcher (University of Guelph, Canada)
- Cecile Fradin (McMaster University, Canada)
- Steve Granick (Center for Soft and Living Matter, Korea)
- Tadashi Kato (Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan)
- Walter Richtering (University of Aachen, Germany)
- Maria Santore (University of Massachusetts, USA)
- Veronique Schmitt (Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal, Pessac, France)
- Beth Schubert (Procter & Gamble, USA)
- Ilja Voets (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands)
- Emanuela Zaccarelli (University of Rome, “la Sapienza”, Italy)
The conference will also include awards for the best oral and poster presentations, supported by Soft Matter.