The 233rd ECS Meeting will be taking place in Seattle, Washington on the 13-18 May 2018.
The event will feature over 50 symposia on areas including:
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Dielectric Science and Materials
- Electrochemical/Electroless Deposition
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Electronic and Photonic Devices and Systems
- Fuel Cells, Electrolyzers, and Energy Conversion
- Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry
- Abstracts due: November 17, 2017
- Early bird registration ends: April 6, 2018
More information can be found here.