Between October 8th – 10th 2017, the 1st Ulm Symposium on Solar-Driven Chemistry (SOLCHEM) will be taking place at Ulm University in Germany. SOLCHEM aims at bringing together researchers interested in (solar) light-driven chemistry so as to generate a central platform for diverse research areas including:
- Photochemistry and Photocatalysis
- Organic Photovoltaics and Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Light-driven Mechanisms, Spectroscopy and Photophysics
- Photoelectrochemistry and Photochemical Devices
- Photodynamic therapy and light-induced theranostics
Energy & Environmental Science and Sustainable Energy & Fuels are pleased to be supporting SOLCHEM 2017 and will be each offering a prize for the winner poster submissions – good luck to all those who have entered!