The 44th edition of the international IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC-44) will take place the week of 25-30 June 2017 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C.
The event’s Technical Program will be divided into 12 areas covering cutting-edge developments in science and engineering of photovoltaics, ranging from fundamentals to applications, with an emphasis on material science, devices, systems, solar resources and policy related matters. The 12 areas to be covered are:
- Fundamentals and New Concepts for Future Technologies
- Chalcogenide Thin Film Solar Cells
- III-V and Concentrator Technologies
- Silicon Photovoltaic Materials and Devices
- Characterization Methods
- Perovskite and Organic Solar Cells
- Space and Specialty Technologies
- PV Modules, Manufacturing, Systems and Applications
- PV and System Reliability
- Power Electronics and Grid Integration
- Solar Resource for PV and Forecasting
- PV Deployment and Sustainability
The 2017 keynote speaker at the event will be Dr. Charlie Gay, the Solar Energy Technologies Office Director for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
For more information about the event, please visit ieee-pvsc.org/PVSC44/index.php.